MindRight Counselling & Consulting Inc.
January 13, 2022
January 13, 2023
Employer : MindRight Counselling & Consulting Inc.
Location : 8279 Saba Rd Unit 160 Richmond BC V6Y 4B6
Job Title : Administrative Assistant.
Noc Code : NOC 1241.
Positions Available : 01
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $24.50/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English.
Admin related experience is an asset, but not required, training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- · Arrange travel, related itineraries, packages and make reservations.
- · Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries.
- · Schedule and confirm appointments.
- · Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- · Compile data, statistics and other information.
- · Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- · Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- · Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- · Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- · Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- · Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
How to Apply:
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Or By mail to 8279 Saba Rd Unit 160 Richmond BC V6Y 4B6