Polani Trading Inc. located at 1575 Sismet Rd, Unit 5&6, Mississauga, ON L4W1P9 is recruiting for the position of FULL TIME Technical Sales Representative. We are looking for a committed, caring, and energetic individual who make Polani Trading Inc. the great place it is to work. We provide a fun-filled atmosphere, competitive wages, and opportunities to grow.
- Encourage sales of electrical parts and LED lighting & solutions of Polani Trading Inc. through existing dealers, contractors, and clients.
- Educate clients on LED recessed panels, LED high bay lighting & other LED lighting solutions and their technical specifications, like compatibility with building controls, motion sensors and daylight harvesting systems.
- Recommend customers to switch from filament bulb and compact fluorescent lamps to LED lighting.
- Generate new sales leads, follow up on leads and set appointments to meet with company decision makers.
- Determine if existing recessed lights can be converted to LED based on factors like compatibility of LED retrofit kits, even light distribution, type, size & colour of LED lights etc.
- Provide customized LED lighting solutions for commercial establishments keeping in mind their need for comfortable light environment to attract customers, achieve & promote consumer desire to buy etc.
- Evaluate customer needs and propose lighting options based on the brightness of LED lamps, color temperature, color rendering and uniformity etc.
- Prepare and present proposals, presentations & price quotes that demonstrate an understanding of the customer needs and illustrates the advantages and benefits of our products.
- Provide appropriate training and technical guidance to existing dealers & their staff.
- Create and maintain outstanding professional business relationships with key executive level decision making contacts and influencers within current and prospective clients.
- Provide after sales follow up and continuous support to dealers, contractors & clients.
- Assist and participate in industry tradeshows and conferences and stay current with latest technological developments.
- Experience: 1 Year or more
- Education: College Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical or a related field
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
- Detailed oriented people person
- Strong technical and organizational skills, the ability to be flexible in the face of changing priorities as well as the ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure are necessary.
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great future in sales, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY