Georgetown Tandoori Indian Cuisine
Restaurant & Cafe
January 17, 2022
May 18, 2022
Required Restaurant Manager (NOC 0631)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant;
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction;
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints;
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors;
- Set staff shifts and supervise staff;
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products;
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it;
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste;
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual basis regarding revenues and expenses;
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices; and
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education: Completion of college in hospitality or food and beverage service management or a program in a relevant field is required
Experience: 2 to 3 years of supervisory experience is required in food or restaurant industry or relevant field.
Other Skills required for the job:
- Proven customer service experience as a manager/supervisor;
- Familiarity with restaurant management software;
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills; and
- Acute financial management skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS please.
Salary: CAD$20.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at Georgetown Tandoori Indian Cuisine – 210 Guelph St, Georgetown, ON L7G 4A9
To be considered for this position, please email resume at email@example.com