The person should be able to perform the following job dutiesand responsibilities for this job position:
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
• Sell merchandise to customers.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints andsupply shortages.
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising andpersonnel matters.
We pay competitive wages $22.00 per hour. We offer excellentand career growth for the management positions within theorganization.
2016 McCallum Rd., Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2S 3N4 Canada
2181 Clearbrook Rd., Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2T 4H6 Canada
1989 Sumas Way, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2S 4L5 Canada
30362 Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, British Columbia, V4X 1G2 Canada
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to: Email:email@example.com
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.