Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) (VACANCY– 1)
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: Full time, Permanent
BENEFITS: As per Employment Standards Act; 10 days paid vacation
EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years experience in food service industry.
EDUCATION: Completion of secondary is required
WAGE RATE: $17.50 per hour, 40 hours per week.
START DATE OF EMPLOYMENT:As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Implement control on quality along with consistency of every eatable item served.
- Involve in ordering and receiving ingredients required in kitchen.
- Control, maintain and manage kitchen inventory and food supplies.
- Ensure all ingredients for preparing food are in right supply on time.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare Schedules of all employees
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Good oral communication to supervise employees
- 2. Candidate should be good at making independent decisions and problem solving.
- 3. Should have the ability to plan regular job tasks and organize employee schedules and performance.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: email@example.com