Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 1 years of related work experience.
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
124 Commercial Road
Canada L7E 1K4
Dixie Freight System Inc. is currently looking for 1 Officer Administrator who can perform the following duties:
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Authorize work to office staff and confirm target are accomplished.
• Manage agendas for upper management.
• Update and maintain records of fuel purchase.
• Oversee all driver envelopes, packages and match with their logbooks
• Gather data and prepare and submit periodic and timely reports.
Benefits: As per employment standards act.10 days paid vacation
Please apply through e-mail email@example.com