- Job Location - 1130 Pender Street W, suite 105 Vancouver, BC V6V 4A4
- Salary - $ 19.00 / hour
- Vacancies -1 vacancy
- Employment groups - Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment - Permanent employment, Full time 40 hours / week
- Start date - As soon as possible
- Benefits - Other benefits
- Employment conditions - Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible hours
Languages - English
Education - Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience - 2 years to less than 3 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities - Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
Work Location Information - Urban area
Personal Suitability - Organized, Dependability, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
Cuisine Specialties - South Indian, East Indian, West Indian
Specific Skills - Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations
Work Setting - Restaurant, Bistro
By mail - 1130 Pender Street W suite 105 Vancouver, BC V6V 4A4
Who can apply to this job? Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.