Employer : GAGANANT SYSTEMS LTD.
Location : Unit 204, 12899 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1E6
Job Title : Telecommunication Engineer NOC Code : 21311 Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time
Salary : $42.00
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Language : English
Experience : 1 - 2 years
- Research, plan, design, develop, modify, evaluate, and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware and communication system networks including mainframe systems, local and wide area networks, fiber-optic networks, wireless communication networks, intranets, the Internet, and other data communications systems.
- Analysis of user requirements and configuration and development of system architecture and features.
- Update existing computer equipment and integrate new technology into existing units.
- Perform routine checks to ensure hardware and systems are stable and operating efficiently.
- Integrate and test computer hardware components such as integrated circuit boards microprocessors, memory devices, and routers.
- Developing and conducting simulations of concept verification and prototype bench tests of components.
- Supervising, inspecting, and providing design assistance during computer and telecommunication hardware development, installation, and execution.
- Establishing and sustaining partnerships with suppliers and customers.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter or mail at Unit 204, 12899 76 Avenue, Surrey BC, V3W 1E6