Job Title: Shift Manager – Fast Food Restaurant (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
No. of Position - 2
Location: Carbonear NL
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
About: E&W Enterprises Limited O/A Peter’s Pizza
We are the franchise of Peter’s Pizza and running the Fast-food outlet at Carbonear NL
Over 50 years, Peter and Francis Geraci had a dream to open a pizza takeout business.
In 1965, that dream would come true when they opened peter’s pizza. Pizza and Italian cuisine were said to be “the new fast food of tomorrow”. Imagine pizza unknown to all in the area would someday be as much a part of your family as it is to ours.
Our Store is located at 115 Columbus Drive, Carbonear NL A1Y 1A6
- Day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Schedule, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the restaurant staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints as well as conflicts among staff and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Supervise staff duties which include delegation, scheduling, evaluating, interviewing, training, and mentoring responsibilities.
- Train staff in job sanitation and safety procedures.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Maintain an inventory of supplies.
- Ensure that all restaurant equipment and gadgets is in safe and working condition and take care of maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 1 – 2 years related experience of restaurant supervising
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email –