- Location: 518 Moraine Road NE, Calgary, AB T2A 2P2
- Salary: $28.85 /hour
- Employment groups: Youth, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time37.00 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Weekend
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people, 3-4 people
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Sitting, Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
Portfolio, Published work, Design sample
Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations, Adapt existing illustrations
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Adobe Freehand, PageMaker, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator
Graphic design firm, Printing shop
Graphic Designer Specific Skills
Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers, Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives, Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements, Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication, Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, Consult with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials
Illustrator Specific Skills
Develop and produce realistic or representational sketches and final illustrations, Consult with clients to determine the nature and content of illustrations in order to meet their communications needs
How to apply:
518 Moraine Road NE
Calgary, AB T2A 2P2
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.