Currently, we are looking for the right person to join the Inventory team. In our company, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills and realize your ambitions. As the Inventory Manager, you'll be working closely with the other team members to reduce out-of-stock situations, reimburse and reconcile any lost stock, and scan our growing catalog to make sure we have no issues.
- Make complex decisions about material planning, working closely with the buying function.
- Drive cost savings efforts in materials and professional services related to inventory
- Manage inventory control systems to ensure components are in stock for demand
- Review historical trends, evaluate forecast results and provide feedback to business teams when appropriate.
- Work cross-functionally with third-party vendors to ensure that supply plans meet the needs of the business.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to ensure continuity of supply to deployment facilities.
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating supply chain and inventory control.
- Assisted with HR department to provide team coaching and oversee staff training activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in the field of business administration or related area; higher education will be an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience, professional experience in a related field will be an asset.
- Exceptional analytical, root-cause-analysis, and decision-making skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication including presentation of status updates and recommendations.
- Organized, accurate, attention the detail, and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with other internal departments and facility leadership.
- Quality experience as a people manager or team leader in supervising, coaching, and mentoring.
Unit 10, 300 Trowers Road,
Woodbridge, ON L4L 5Z9
Terms of Employment
Monday to Friday
Wage & Benefits
$42/hour, 40 hours per week
Basic Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Inventory Manager”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.