Employer: Robin Painting ltd
Business address: 9557 132A Street Surrey, BC V3V 7B8
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Hours: 40 Per week
Terms of employment: Full time/Permanent
Language: no language requirement
Education: no formal education required
Experience: no experience required
Job location: various locations across Lower Mainland, British Columbia
• Sand, prep and mask the surface to be painted.
• Supply or hold tools and materials to painters like paint trays etc
• Help painters in mixing paints, using the right proportions and color.
• Cover surfaces with tape or plastic to ensure protection.
• Clean the surfaces before and after job is done.
• Load and unload painting materials.
• Help painters opening the pails and pouring them into paint drums to ensure the uniformity of the paints.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the work areas, tools and equipment’s.
To apply for the position please e-mail your resume to: email@example.com