6935 HEAHTER ST VANCOUVER B.C. CANADA V6P 3P5 is looking for a Child Caregiver-Private home.
The position is full-time, 40 hours/week
The employee is required to be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends. Overtime may be required. Hours will vary from day, night, and evening.
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent-free
Work Location: Must work in employer's/client's home.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and caring environment for the child
- Maintaining professional and positive relationships with parents, children.
- Preparing nutritional food and snack selections for the child
- Planning and supervising structured, educational activities, and playtime
- Keep up-to-date records of children’s development, routines, and interest.
- Discipline child according to the methods requested by the parents
- Promote child's emotional and social development, understanding of others and self-actualization.
- When necessary, administer first-aid or CPR to children.
• Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
• Previous Experience in the same field and/or previous full-time training in the field will be an asset.
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
Please send your resume to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org