Milton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
December 22, 2021
June 22, 2022
Position - Cook
Number of positions: 2
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests.
- Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager for inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure taste of the food is maintained.
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Co-ordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Make everything ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staffs about the menu and cooking procedures time to time.
- Completion of some secondary education
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential
Location of work:
8473 Regional Road 25, Milton, Ontario, L9T 2X7, Canada.
$17 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call, please. Due to higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.