Technical Support Supervisor, Sign-making Automation
Markham - ON, Ontario,CANADA
WJT Distributing Inc
Technician & Mechanic
January 03, 2022
June 04, 2022
- Provide on-site after-sales machine set-up and operator training.
- Respond to service call requests on maintenance and repairs. Order parts from
- manufacturers as required.
- Conduct technical support by phone and on WhatsApp. Produce training, maintenance, and trouble-shooting videos on machines.
- Correspond machine customization requests to the manufacturer, generate specifications for price quotation.
- Completion of a college program is required, preferably in the field of computer science, electrical and computer engineering, network administration, or other related fields. Higher education is an asset.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field as a technical support specialist, supervisor or manager.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex technical issues clearly and concisely to a general audience.
- Detail oriented, willing to draft, organize and structure technical procedure manuals and guidelines for the teams to follow their daily work.
- Team-oriented, committed to growth, learning, and transfer of knowledge type environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, possess a productive and positive attitude with the ability to motivate.
Terms of Employment:
- $40 per hour, 30 hours per week
2022 - All Rights Reserved.