ADMIRE IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC.
February 18, 2022
February 18, 2023
Position: Administrative Assistant
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $34000 - 42000 annual package
Education: Bachelor Degree
Experience: 2 - 3 years in the same or related industry.
Location: #385, 8148 -128 Street, Surrey BC. V3W 1R1
Tasks include the below, but are not limited to
- Compile all the documents of the clients.
- Attend the incoming enquiries walking clients, telephone or electronic enquiries.
- Make an entry in the system and set reminders for the appointments.
- Drafting and preparing correspondence
- Compile data, statistics and other information as needed
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Document preparation. (We will train you)
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Confirm the appointments and do follow-ups with the prospective clients.
- Send emails to the retained clients for the request of the documents.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities:
- Should have the knowledge of application lodgment with IRCC & Service Canada.
- Detail-oriented, with superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English Skills - Reading, Writing, and Speaking
- Above-average MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint skills are MUST.
Personal Suitability: Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized; Ability to multitask
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org