- Location: Thornbury, ON N0H 2P0
- Salary: $16.00 to $23.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
- Vacancies: 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Students, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Overtime required, Handling heavy loads
Work Location Information
Rural area, Remote location
Judgement, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Initiative, Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Reliability, Team player
First cook, Prep cook, Cook (general), Short order cook
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods, Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef, Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies, Inspect kitchens and food service areas, Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food, Order supplies and equipment, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Recruit and hire staff
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.