Exterior Cladder/ACM Installer
Alumax Panel Inc
Job location: Aurora - ON, Ontario
Job ID: #JP247-128881
Employer: Alumax Panel Inc
Job Category: Construction
Posting date: February 19, 2022
Expiry date: July 20, 2022
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, blueprints, structural drawings, rough sketches, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Consult with customers, architects and engineers regarding plans and specifications.
- Clean and perform preparation of work-site.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Position, join, align, and seal structural components.
- Keep a daily log of tasks.
- Prepare a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Respect and respond to direction given by lead-hand(s).
- Prepare estimates for work orders and requests material required to complete the job.
- Understand and comply with all Policies and Procedures.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- High School Diploma
- (1) year of experience in construction related field.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Job requires ability to work with tools and materials.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g. hard-hat, safety boots, etc.).
- Hazards associated with the construction / renovation industry.
What we offer
- We pay above the industry average
- Annual bonus based on contribution to company success
- Extended health care
- Creative and Innovative Environment
Will be required to wear protective equipment in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and steel-toed safety shoes)
$27.00 per hour
Day shift Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
145 Industrial PKY, Suite:3, Aurora, Ontario, L4G 3V5, Canada
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to Alumaxpanelinfo@gmail.com