Four Points by Sheraton
Job location: Surrey - BC, British Columbia
Job ID: #JP247-129093
Employer: Four Points by Sheraton
Job Category: Hotel & Resort
Posting date: February 22, 2022
Expiry date: October 21, 2022
Located in Surrey, BC, Four Points by Sheraton is currently looking for an Executive Housekeeper to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and/or implement operating procedures and standards
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crew
- Coordinate inspection or inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met
- Apply human resource management skills, such as hiring, training, scheduling, and evaluating performance
- Complete financial management tasks, such as setting and adhering to a budget
- Handle administrative tasks
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience is required;
- 2-3 years of experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
- College certificate is preferred, but not mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Capable of carrying heavy loads;
- In good physical condition;
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends;
- Strong oral and written (English) communications skills;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be organized, honest, work well with others, and have an outgoing personality
Pay Rate/ Salary: $19.65 per hour
Medical, dental and life insurance benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.