Helper, Trades - Construction (NOC:7611)
LSB Construction Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Minimum Education: No Formal Education Required
Minimum Experience: 1 to 7 months
Positions Available: 1
Delta, BC V4C 1A8
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Clean and pile salvaged materials
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Fast Paced Environment
• Physically demanding work
• Repetitive Task
• Able to lift weight up to 23kg (50 lbs.)
• As per Employment Standards Act,
• 10 days paid vacation in a year or 4 % of Gross Salary
• Over time after 40 hours/week
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Be sure to apply with email subject: “Application for the position of Helper, Trades - Construction”
Please No Phone Call and Walk-ins
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. "All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority;" If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, LSB Construction Ltd. will not consider your job application.
LSB Construction Ltd. would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
LSB Construction Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.