- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Allocate resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Formulate and approve promotional campaigns.
- Approve overall human resources planning.
- Represent the organization or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expense.
Job Title: General Manager - Financial, Communications and other Business services
Experience Required: Minimum 5 to 7 years
Education Required: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in the related field is required
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Personal Suitability: Excellent written communication, Client focus, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel
COMPENSATION & HOURS:
Salary: $64.00 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 32 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $96 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Work Location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5V3
Business Operating Name: Ontario Movers Inc.
Contact No.: 647-812-8494