Employer: Aroop Painting & Construction Ltd.
Position: Painter (NOC-7294)
Job Location: 7820 143 St, Surrey, Surrey, BC V3W 9W3
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Number of openings: 1
- Read and understand sketches and blueprints to determine the quantity of material required.
- Prepare and clean surfaces by scraping, sanding, sandblasting and steam cleaning etc.
- Fix cracks and holes with appropriate material such as putty, plaster etc.
- Clean surfaces and remove previous paint and wallpaper.
- Prepare the right color or texture by mixing or thinning the paint as per the requirement.
- Apply paint or other material such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, fiberglass, metal coating or fire retardant using brushes, spray gun or paint rollers.
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
- Assemble and erect scaffoldings and ensure all safety measures are being followed at the work site.
- Offer assistance and advice to customers on the selection of materials, designs and colors.
- Provide cost estimates to clients.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- 7 months to less than 1 year
- Class 5 drivers license is an asset but not mandatory
If required – Medical coverage provided until eligibility
Please send resume as specified below:
By mail: 7820 143 St, Surrey, Surrey, BC V3W 9W3
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: 4:00 PM – 6:00PM