Charlottetown - PE, Prince Edward Island,CANADA
Steady Ent Inc.
March 01, 2022
June 30, 2022
Duties and responsibilities
- Visit properties with the real estate agents and sellers, conduct the property assessment and determine the renovation needs.
- Identify valuable repairs and improvements, in consultation with the agent and homeowner.
- Draft a detailed scope of work and manage project budget, and labor estimate.
- Provide guidance on interior design, and select & purchase finish materials.
- Manage internal and contracted employees, scheduling and supervising construction ensuring the completion of renovations projects.
- Visit the job site regularly and supervise the on-site works of renovation projects, and conduct the quality control.
- Develop policies and procedures for project management.
- 3+ years’ experience in renovation management or supervision.
- At least 3 years post-secondary diploma.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Budgeting and estimating skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills & excellent communication skills.
- Have knowledge of landscape maintenance.
- Strong management skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Good English communication skills.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.