• Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Adhere to laws on commercial vehicle operation as per Federal, State and local authorities.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws. Inspect the trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects found.
• Keep a log of the activities. Deliver material to destinations, unload materials and complete paperwork.
• Direct customer queries to location management.
• Check vehicles and troubleshoot and maintain vehicles.
• Run ratchet straps and chains and binders to secure load to trailer.
• Manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
• Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel, to benefit the business.
• Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
• Investigate safety loads to correct materials loaded on trailer Report maintenance/ mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep the truck and associated equipment clean and in good working order.
• Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
• Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
• Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate is required.
• No experience needed
• Dependable, hardworking, punctual, and reliable.
• Accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to detect the presence of a quality issue.
• Able to handling heavy load, Attention to detail, Sitting, Large workload
• Requires the ability to read, write, communicate in English
AZ license is required or Equivalent
• $24.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Where: Etobicoke, ON, M9W 4V8
Number of Positions – 2
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: E-mail: email@example.com