Employer : RV Drywall Ltd.
Location : Unit 105, 12414 82 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3E9
Job Title :
NOC Code : 7237
Positions Available : 2
Term : Permanent, Full time
Salary : $30.50 per hour
Start Date : As soon as possible.
Education : Secondary School Certificate
Experience : 1 to 2 years
Language : English
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Operating manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to join metal parts by using different welding equipments.
- Adding extra layers to metal products to repair damaged parts.
- Mix and apply protective coat on finished products.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirement.
- Control brazing and soldering equipment.
- Operate flame cutting tools.
- Clean tools and equipments and check for defects and repair as required.
- Repair structures by dismantling, reshaping, and reassembling metal components using straightening and bending machines.
Please email your resume along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail at Unit 105, 12414 82 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 3E9