MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Keep record day to day financial transactions and balancing general ledger
• Generate financial and other reports, auditing and contracting clients regarding outstanding A/R
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
• Complete & submit tax forms
• Maintain and issue monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit & loss statements and balance sheets
• Process accounts payable, accounts receivable, promissory notes and payroll
• Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
• Provide full cycle accounting: month end, invoicing, general ledgers, accounts reconciliations, prepare trial balance of books
• Comply with all Provincial and Federal legal requirements including GST, PST, and tax and payroll remittances
• Audit invoicing and payment activities for accuracy and completeness Administrative
• Maintain and monitor statistics, accounts, reports and other data for senior management
• Create and update client spreadsheets
• Take initiative to improve systems and procedures to increase efficiency and level of service
• Analyze reports and client portfolios
• Perform miscellaneous clerical support functions such a preparing spreadsheets for senior management and account managers, responding to emails and other correspondence and entering data
• Diploma (or higher) in accounting
• 1+ years of bookkeeping and/or accounting experience
• Experience with QuickBooks is a must as well as good command of English language is also imporatnt requirement.
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and payroll
• Highly accurate and attention to detailn, in addition to, high level of leadership quality.
• Proven ability to calculate, post, analyze and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Ability to multitask within multiple functions in the organization without compromising performance.
• Ability to communicate information clearly with all levels of the organization.