Namaste London Ltd (O/a DESI TANDOOR)
Job location: Brampton - ON, Ontario
Job ID: #JP247-130401
Employer: Namaste London Ltd (O/a DESI TANDOOR)
Job Category: Restaurant & Cafe
Salary: 16.25 hourly
Posting date: February 28, 2022
Expiry date: July 31, 2022
- Location: 180 Sandalwood Parkway E Brampton, ONL6Z 1Y4
- Salary: $16.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- 2 vacancies
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Preparing and cooking Authentic Indian Cuisine and BBQ products and their compliments.
- Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, monitor and order supplies.
- Train kitchen staff, scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers daily, weekly and monthly.
- Plating, assembling and garnishing of all food products in a uniform manner.
- Monitor all dishes leaving the kitchen to ensure quality and good presentation of all food adapting recipes to special requests such as allergies and special diets.
- Complete all aspects of the job in a manner that will not affect the speed or quality of customer service at any time.
- Working knowledge of food safety and hygiene practices, washing and cleaning of floors, crockery, utensils and other kitchen equipment to ensure that the necessary hygiene, health, safety and sanitary standards are maintained in the kitchen.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen environment adhering to food safety rules, quality and control standards.
- Receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to Namaste London Ltd O/A Desi Tandoor Restaurantspecifications and practices and overseeing kitchen operations.
- Maintaining proper inventory levels of prepared products, supplies and equipment.
- Prepare items for grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating assuming 100% responsibility for the quality of products served.
- Communicate with customers, staff and management in a friendly, yet professional
- Cook Categories
- Additional Skills
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Work Setting
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Overtime required;
- Work Location Information
- Urban area;
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized;
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
How to apply
By email: email@example.com