Salary: $40.50 / hour
Location: 688 Hespeler Rd, Cambridge, ON N1R 8N7
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 30 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Day, Shift, Weekend, Evening
College or Diploma
3-4 years experience in the food Industry
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Accurate, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Organized, Dependability, Excellent written communication, Flexibility
Cost products and services, Organize and maintain inventory, Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms, Conduct performance reviews
0 - $100,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Point of sale system, Electronic cash register, MS Office
- Coordinate the front and back operations of the restaurant on a daily basis.
- Ensure exceptional customer service and strive for full customer satisfaction.
- Customer concerns should be handled quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Ensuring enough staff is available for all the shifts.
- Appraise employees’ performance and provide feedback to help them become more productive and professional.
- Calculate purchases and place orders of commodities, kitchen utensils, and cleaning supplies.
- Implement policies and protocols that sanitary and health safety regulations are followed.
- Manage and control operational expenditures and identify measures to cut waste and have more turnover.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses for the organization.
- Recommend and develop ideas to catch a broader range of customers for instance by using discounts and social media ads.
- Train team members on proper customer service practices and procedures.