2379947 Ontario Inc. O/A R.K. Furniture House Inc.
Sales & Retails
March 08, 2022
July 07, 2022
Job Title: Retail Store Supervisor (NOC 6211)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $20.00/ hour
Location: Scarborough – Ontario
Education: Secondary School (Required)
Language: English (Required)
About: 2379947 Ontario Inc. O/A R.K. Furniture House Inc.
RK Furniture house is a Canadian-owned & operated company, serving the Greater Toronto Area with a location in Scarborough. We believe in providing quality furniture for affordable prices along with great customer service. Our goal is to provide all of our customers with quality merchandise in their affordable range.
We carry brand name collections for all types of furniture. We specialize in selling big brand names such as Ashley Furniture, Xcella Furniture, Galaxy Furniture, Mega Furniture, Acme Furniture, ESF Furniture, Home Elegance Furniture, and Mindstyle Furniture. We also work with location companies who specialize in making beautiful Canadian-made sofa sets and bed sets to suit your custom needs.
Our Store located at – 1125 Kennedy Rd. Unit #7/8 Scarborough, ON M1P 2K8
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- Open and close the physical store on schedule and follow all store, mall, landlord and company procedures and directives
- All other corporate directed store related ancillary functions
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 year to less than 2 years
- Secondary school or equivalent
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Time-management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent listening and communication skills, able to effectively transfer information to customers and colleagues while making them feel comfortable and motivated
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “email@example.com”