Salary: $41.60 / hour
Location: 10 Brucedale Ave W, Hamilton, ON L9C 2Y6
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 35 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Day
Bachelor's degree or college diploma
Several years of experience
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Attention to detail
Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Flexibility, Team player
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Oversee and ensure that the administrative staff completes tasks on required time.
- Analyzing the staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Inform the director on a weekly basis about any challenges or issues that need to be addressed.
- Plan, administer, manage, and update financial sales trends, revenue, and expenditure reports.
- Keeping and appropriately filing administrative financial records and preparing the budget reports and making sure to store them safely.
- Keeping the company's website and other social media platforms up to date for products.
- In charge of interviewing, hiring, and training new employees of the administrative team.
- Create, implement, and manage all systems relating to database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Organizing and controlling the operations of the business by providing administrative services.
- Managing, organizing, and negotiating vendor and supplier contracts.
How to apply