Harvey’s Plus Carleton Place
Manager & Executive
November 27, 2021
October 27, 2022
Salary: $40.00 / hour
Location: 10455 Hwy 7 RR#4, Carleton Place, Ottawa, ON K7C 3P2
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 35 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early Morning, Morning, Evening, Overtime, Day
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Accurate, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Reliability, Organized, Dependability, Excellent written communication, Flexibility
Cost products and services, Organize and maintain inventory, Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms, Conduct performance reviews
0 - $100,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Office, Point of sale system, electronic cash register,
- Ensuring that every customer has a pleasant dining experience while sticking to Harvey's standards, health and safety regulations, and procedures.
- Ensure that meal quality meets Harvey's defined food quality and plating requirements to ensure ultimate client satisfaction.
- Assist the general manager and head office in reducing costs and increasing sales, as well as managing total profit and loss, in order to increase restaurant profitability.
- Through coaching, training, and one-on-one sessions, educate team members on effective customer service procedures and methods.
- Handle any difficulties that emerge with operational experience, sound judgment, and a thorough understanding of Harvey's rules, and act swiftly, efficiently, and properly.
- Evaluate and provide suggestions on employee performance in order to assist them to become more productive and professional.
- Calculate annual income and expenditure using detailed weekly and monthly figures.
- Enforcing rules and procedures to ensure that cleanliness and health-related regulations are followed appropriately.
- Recommend head office and develop ideas to appeal to a broader customer, such as using promotion coupons discounts, and social media ads.
- Manage online order systems such as SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, and UberEats to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Creating shift schedules and ensuring that sufficient team members are available for all shifts.
How to apply