Employer: Best Way Painting
Position: Painter Helper
Job Location: 8068 135A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R4 Canada
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma required
Experience: No experience required
Number of openings: 1
Hours: 40 hours/week
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted.
- Repair cracks and holes.
- Load, unload material, machinery and tools and distribute them to the appropriate work sites and locations.
- Mix paint to desired color and texture.
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls.
- Advise consumers on colors and choice of wall coverings.
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging.
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces.
- Prepare the surface for painting.
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment.
- Perform other work duties at work site as required.
- Removing old paint using sandblasters or other painting tools
- No degree, diploma or certificate required.
- No experience required. Any previous related work experience would be an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
If required – Medical coverage provided until eligibility
Please send resume as specified below:
By mail: 8068 135A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1R4 Canada
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: 4:00 PM – 6:00PM