Salary: $47.50 / hour
Location: 119 Lombard Street Smiths Falls, ON K7A 5B8
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 35 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Overtime, Day
A bachelor’s degree
2 years to less than 3 years
Ability to Supervise
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Large workload
Organized, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Team player, Judgement
Plan and control budget and expenditures, Train, direct and motivate staff
0 - $100,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Maintains management guidelines by establishing, revising, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing appropriate federal and state human resource regulations.
- Work with Headquarters to calculate yearly headcount and change department structure to account for new workers based on company growth projections and budget.
- Oversee and manage the whole cycle of recruitment – collaborate with department heads to establish position profiles, change structure and workload as needed, post/qualify/interview, negotiate compensation, hire, onboard, and off-board employees.
- Create a program and policy, work with staff to enroll in continuing education courses that are relevant to their roles and professional development plans, push for funding to support the program, and track participant outcomes.
- Ensure that the organization provides a safe working environment; create policies and procedures.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Bridging and maintaining the management and employee relations by handling demands, grievances, and other issues.
- Invest in the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital to meet current and future company demands.
- Across the organization, develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures.
How to apply