Area Marketing Manager
Work Location: 6734 LUNDY'S LANE NIAGARA FALLS, ON L2G 1V5
Salary: $46.00 / hour for Permanent, Full time 30 hours/week
Employment conditions: Morning, Overtime, Day
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Post Graduation preferred
Experience: 4 years of experience
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple opportunities of marketing strategies to raise sales, increase customer count.
- Administering social media accounts, emails, and websites to engage with existing customers and establish marketing strategies.
- Managing and Implementing search engine optimization (SEO) in online media for our products and websites.
- Researching up-to-the-minute trends and novel marketing prospects, and brainstorming ideas for the marketing.
- Coordinating and generating financial documents and reports for advertising campaigns, such as budgets, estimates, and contracts.
- Searching, Communicating, and negotiating with ad agencies, vendors, and marketing staff to promote the business.
- Addressing problems and collecting data to troubleshoot them first hand to improve sales.
- Analyzing customer feedback and business performance and discussing with the marketing team to develop strategies.
Create marketing materials, Promote your business services. Contract management, Preparing and editing press releases, newsletters, and other marketing materials. Budget and expenditures should be planned and controlled.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Supervisory and management experience.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications, Presentation software, MS Windows
How to apply
Apply via Email only.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining us, only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.