Wage - $47.50 / hour
Location of Employment - 119 Lombard Street Smiths Falls, ON K7A 5B8
Vacancies - 1
Terms of employment - Permanent, Full time 30 hours/week
Start Date - As soon as possible
Employment conditions - Overtime, Day
- Maintains management guidelines by establishing, revising, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing appropriate federal and state human resource regulations.
- Work with Headquarters to calculate yearly headcount and change department structure to account for new workers based on company growth projections and budget.
- Oversee and manage the whole cycle of recruitment – Collaborate with department heads to establish position profiles, change structure and workload as needed, post/qualify/interview, negotiate compensation, hire, onboard, and off-board employees.
- Create a programme and policy, work with staff to enroll in continuing education courses that are relevant to their roles and professional development plans, push for funding to support the programme, and track participant outcomes.
- Ensure that the organization provides a safe working environment; create policies and procedures.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Bridging and maintaining the management and employee relations by handling demands, grievances, and other issues.
- Invest in the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital to meet current and future company demands.
- Across the organization, develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures.
A bachelor’s degree is required
3 years and more
Plan and control budget and expenditures, Train, direct, and motivate staff, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Team player, Judgement,
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
How to apply
Interested candidates, please share your resumes via the following email.