Baby Panda Asian Cuisine Inc.
Cooks & Kitchen Helpers
March 14, 2022
July 14, 2022
- Prepare dishes, including wash, peel, cut, and trim vegetables, fruit, and other meal ingredients with manual and electrical appliances;
- Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas;
- Wash dishes, glassware, pots, and pans using a dishwasher or by hand;
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash, clean kitchen garbage containers;
- Clean, sweep, and mop floors in various areas of the kitchen;
- Promote, establish and maintain a safe work environment for all employees and clients;
- Utilize proper equipment and utensils;
- Provide quality customer service as required.
- Secondary school education or high school graduation is required;
- Prefer prior experience in a kitchen or restaurant environment;
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge of industrial cleaning equipment, restaurant food preparation, and general commercial cleaning processes.
- Must be able to cooperate and work as part of a team with fellow employees and customers;
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items properly;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Must meet and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations set forth by the restaurant and customers.
- 467 King St, Windsor, NS B0N 2T0, Canada
Terms of Employment
Wage & Benefits
- $13 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Basic health care
- Vacation & paid time off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Kitchen Helper”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.