Wage - $40.00 / hour
Location of Employment - 10455 Hwy 7 RR#4, Carleton Place, Ottawa ON K7C 3P2
Vacancies - 1
Terms of employment - Permanent, Full time 30 hours/week
Start Date - As soon as possible
Employment conditions - Overtime, Day
- Determine the type of services to be offered and implement them while sticking to Harvey's standards and procedures.
- Monitoring the revenues and modifying the prices and procedures as per the head office policies.
- Managing and negotiating the arrangements with vendors and suppliers for food and other merchandise supplies.
- Work out strategies for reducing costs and increasing sales, as well as managing total profit and loss, in order to increase restaurant profitability.
- Through coaching, training, and one-on-one sessions, educate team members on effective customer service procedures and methods.
- Develop, Implement and analyze annual income and expenditure using detailed weekly and monthly figures and making the budget reports.
- Enforcing rules and procedures to ensure that cleanliness and health-related regulations are followed appropriately.
- Recommend head office and develop ideas to appeal to a broader customer, such as using, promotion coupons discounts, and social media ads.
- Directing and controlling the online order systems such as SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, and UberEats.
- Evaluate and provide suggestions on employee performance in order to assist them to become more productive and professional.
- Creating staff schedules and ensuring that sufficient team members are available for all shifts.
Bachelor’s degree and Post-Graduation Diploma in Hospitality Management
4 years or more
Plan and control budget and expenditures, Train, direct, and motivate staff, Organized, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Team player, Judgement,
0 - $100,000
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
How to apply
Interested candidates, please share your resumes via the following email.