Inventory Control Supervisor – NOC 1215
Employer – 12934124 Canada Inc.
Business Address – 5 McMurchy Avenue North, Brampton, ON L6X 2R6
Job Title – Inventory Control Supervisor – NOC 1215
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 30 hour weekly
Wage - $27.00 to $28.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Brampton, ON.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org , 5 McMurchy Avenue North, Brampton, ON L6X 2R6
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or Equivalent Experience, 2 - 3yrs Experience.
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; servicing vehicles; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Send your application to email@example.com