Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Additional Skills
- Order merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available;
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Tight deadlines;
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people;
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability; Organized;
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.