Cook – NOC 6322
Employer – Naija Jollof Incorporated
Business Address – 7215 Goreway Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 0B4
Job Title – Cook – NOC 6322
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 30 – 40 hour weekly
Wage - $15.25 to $18.00 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Mississauga, ON and Toronto, ON
Contact Information: email@example.com, 7215 Goreway Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 0B4
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – High School or Equivalent Experience, 1-2yrs Experience.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare and cook special ethnic meals.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Set up and oversee buffets.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Hire and train kitchen staff.
- Inspects for food supplies and determines what quantities of food should be reordered and communicates this to the Manager.
- Performs other duties and functions as required.
- Prepares food items for both internal and external catering functions.
- Assists the Manager in control of food costs, waste, and ordering.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org