Cook’s Helper – NOC 6711
Employer – Naija Jollof Incorporated
Business Address – 7215 Goreway Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 0B4
Job Title – Cook’s Helper – NOC 6711
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 40 hour weekly
Wage - $15.00 to $16.00 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Mississauga, ON and Toronto, ON
Contact Information: email@example.com, 7215 Goreway Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, L4T 0B4
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – High School or Equivalent Experience, 1-2yrs Experience.
- Prepping Food - Assisting with washing, peeling, cutting, and shredding fruits and vegetables, butchering and seasoning meat, and measuring and mixing ingredients.
- Maintaining Work Area and Equipment - assisting with ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements are met by ensuring clean and tidy work area and equipment/appliances.
- Tasting food - Assisting the cook to smell, pierce, and taste food to check its doneness and quality.
- Managing Inventory - Assisting the cook to keep the kitchen well stocked, ensuring all necessary items are on hand by making note when stock is low and ordering food and supplies as needed.
- Collecting and Storing Leftovers - Assisting the cook to ensure leftovers are well labelled and properly stored to prevent spoilage.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org