The Project Manager will need to excel at working with a team as well as
independently, be detail and task oriented, and also very organized. The Project Manager will be methodical, creative, and a systematic problem solver.
This position requires the ability to negotiate and work closely with all employees and sub contractors in order to bring each project to completion.
- College or university degree in construction management, engineering or equivalent experience and education background
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in construction project management/estimating with a focus on sprinkler systems, drywall, and basement renovation
- Experience troubleshooting, problem solving, diagnosing and resolving onsite issues in a timely manner
- Significant experience working with subcontractors including issuing instructions and reviewing subcontract agreements and scheduling
- Strong familiarity with landscape design drawings and technical specifications
- Detailed understanding of construction life cycle from project start up to close-out
- Comfortable using google suite applications
- Strong verball English skills,
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40.00 per hour
- project management: 1 year (preferred)