Company Operating Name: Maple & Crest
Business Address: #210-5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J 3J1
Job Position Title: NOC 0015 – Wholesaler-Executive Director for Electronics Supplies & Components Wholesaling
Executive Director at Maple and Crest will be responsible for formulating, coordinating, and approving financial, sales & marketing, product, logistic and administrative strategies to grow the business in the North American Market. He will also setup necessary programs and training to improve the wellbeing of his managers and employees while also maintaining effective communication with middle management and his employees.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Burnaby, British Columbia
The duties of the Executive Director at Maple & Crest will include but are not limited to:
• Constructing and approving internal company policies and programs to improve the wellbeing and the efficiency of the business which includes but not limited to:
1. Company Personnel Plans
2. Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
3. Training Programs
4. Company Safety Regulations
5. Business Chain of Command
• Working collaboratively with the Middle Management & Different Department in the Company including Warehouse Department, Marketing Department, Sales Department, and Administrative Department to develop appropriate business and operating strategies for the company.
• Regulating monthly meetings with the middle management.
• Screening, and appointing the associated middle managerial positions.
• Adjusting on personnel expense and hiring process according to the business needs.
• Representing the company to act on the behalf of the company in negotiations or other official functions.
• Conducting marketing and competitor research with the Marketing Department to understand customer preferences, market trends, and potential opportunities that exist in North America.
• Researching a variety of topics (e.g., grants, community service organizations, best practice program strategies and methodologies, etc.) to maintain knowledge of trends, supporting program activities, and changes and/or making recommendations.
• Demonstrating leadership to the entirety of the company and work cooperatively with the team.
• Reviewing financial records and formulating suitable resource allocation plan and financial strategy to improve the business.
• Securing and maintaining major collaborations with businesses, and supplying contracts with retailers, wholesalers, and businesses.
• Maintain and enforce a documented system of regulations & bylaws for imported electrical supplies, appliances, and components.
• Maintain and enforce a documented system of financial policies and procedures.
• Identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company.
• Overseeing the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Supervising the accounting and financial operations of the company including but not limited to the development and production of:
o Periodic financial reports
o Financial analysis and strategy
o Sets of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk
o Sets of controls to enhance accuracy of the financial reports
o Sets of controls to comply with accounting and financial reporting standards
• 3-5 years of managerial experience, and project management experience
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar fields or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Technology Management or similar fields