Markham - ON, Ontario,CANADA
LeKAC Sourcing Ltd.
March 18, 2022
July 17, 2022
- Oversee administrative operations within the company and assign tasks to our staff and related personnel.
- Manage essential office systems and protocols for budgeting, payroll, expenses, scheduling, filing, inventory, contracts, and supplies.
- Manage conference room schedules along with ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Develop and maintain a productive work environment in our physical office space.
- Maintain a well-stocked and organized inventory of office supplies.
- Follow up on new leads from a variety of sources while maintaining our internal CRM database.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement for our business; discover and deploy systems and processes that can make our operations more efficient.
- Assist in achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Help discover industry trends, events, and reports to understand the latest tools and techniques.
- Supervise lower-level staff, help management with recruiting and onboarding of new staff members.
Qualifications & Skills
- College diploma is required, preferably in business administration and management or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience related to office administration with 1-year experience in a senior-level position.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and other standard office tools, and have the eagerness to learn.
- Positive and professional attitude while being detail-oriented, organized, and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle matters proactively, expeditiously, and judiciously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead team members.
207-590 Alden Rd, Markham, ON L3R 8N2
Terms of Employment
Term or contract; Full-time
Wage & Benefits
$25.00/hour, 30 to 40 hours per week
Standard health insurance
Vacation & Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Officer Manager”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.