- Location111 2 ave south, Three Hills, AB, T0M 2A0
- Salary $28.00 / Hour
- vacancies 1
- Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 37.5 Hours / Week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening
- Source Job Bank Job no. # 1986643
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Ability to multitask, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Reliability, Organized, Accurate, Team player, Excellent written communication
Supervise other workers
Area of Specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Financial statements, Invoices
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Electronic medical records, Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word, MS Windows
Determine and establish office procedures and routines, Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Address customers' complaints or concerns, Costing and budgeting
How to apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.