NOC 6731 (Light Duty Cleaner)
Employer: Angelica Gonzalez Blanco Legal Offices
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Education No degree, equivalent experience
Experience 5 or more years
Location Toronto, Ontario
Major Work Area Office and storage cleaning – sanitizing
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience: Commercial Cleaning
Additional Skills Communication Skills, customer relations, cleaning services, general maintenance services
• Disinfection & Decontamination of office and storage room
• Inspect office and make sure all the areas are properly sanitized
• Travelling between sites (office and storage unit) and ensuring sufficient supplies
• Reviewing and completing the daily work checklist and quality of labor work
• Coordinating with the office manager on a daily basis for schedule of the boarding room in order to schedule proper sanitation between clients.
Security and Safety Bondable, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail; Hand-eye-co-ordination.
Type of Experience
Valid driver's licence or ability to commute
Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax, and polish floors
• Dust furniture
• Make sure boardroom is sanitized before meeting with clients
• Attend to office staff requests for extra supplies
• Stock paper towels, hand sanitizer and other required cleaning products.
• Clean, disinfect the staff’s work area 3 times a day.
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Clean windows
• Report and store lost and found items
• May provide basic information on facilities
• May handle complaints.
HOW TO APPLY email@example.com