• Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, preparing documents and general office correspondence.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration of email, phone calls, scheduling etc.
• Act as liaison with building departments as appropriate
• Act as liaison between Owner and others (i.e. External contacts, subcontractors, clients, etc.)
• Oversee/process day-to-day administrative items; mail, overnight mail, packages, expense reports, checks, etc.
• Compose and/or edit/distribute letters, memos, reports and other correspondence on time. Keep track of when recurrent reports are due and meetings are scheduled, including maintaining lists of recipients and/or participants.
• Process orders and reports as required and respond to requests for information.
• Process invoices for payment.
• Answer phones and direct calls.
• Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
• Performing other relevant duties when needed.
• Supporting bookkeeping and budgeting services
• Coordinate with present renovation sites, note requirements and assist in procurement of materials.
• Paying bills and basic bookkeeping
• Preparing quotes and contracts
• File and binder organization
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent work experience
• 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
• Good interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Requires the ability to read, write, communication in English
$26.00 for 35 hours per week
North York, ON, M2N7E9
How to apply:
Email us your resume at email@example.com