- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking and storing of products
- Understand and adhere to all quality standards; food storage & safety; and procedures as per company’s protocols.
- Ensure that each employee follows sanitation, food safety regulations and procedures
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures for operation of services
- Handle menu requirements and prepare appropriate production sheets
- Supervise and monitor staff performance and handle shift schedules
- Assign duties to other staff; explain responsibilities and work stations duties, when necessary
- Check staff punctuality and performance
- Maintain and assist in providing records & data for planning and control of operating budgets
- Advice and oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control, when required
- Check newly delivered products for quality and quantity
- Check and restock food and non-food supplies and maintain inventory records.
- Interview, hire and train food service workers to perform in designated roles
- Maintain record for cash at designated shifts
- Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of food preparation areas and equipment
- Secondary school graduation certificate required
- 1 - 2 years’ experience required in food service administration or food preparation and service
- Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
- Must be self-motivated and guest focused oriented.
- It is important to be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure and deal with stressful situations.
Salary & hours: $16.50 per hour for 40 hours a week
Location: Moncton, NB E1C 1G3
How to apply: Email us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org