Employer – T&T RESTAURANT CRUNCHY SNACKS & NIGERIAN DISHES
Business Address – 83 Kennedy Rd S suite 8, BRAMPTON, Ontario, L6W 3P3
Job Title – Cook NOC 6322
Term of Employment – Permanent Full-Time, 35 hours weekly
Wage - $16.00 to $17.50 per hour (Negotiable)
Benefits package being offered – N/A
Location of Work – Brampton, ON.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, 83 Kennedy Rd S suite 8, BRAMPTON, Ontario, L6W 3P3
Language of Work – English Language
Skill Requirements – High School or Equivalent Experience, 3yrs to less than 5 yrs Experience.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Prepare and cook special Nigeria ethnic meals.
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
- Set up and oversee buffets.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Hire and train kitchen staff.
- Inspects for food supplies and determines what quantities of food should be reordered and communicates this to the Manager.
- Performs other duties and functions as required.
- Prepares food items for both internal and external catering functions.
- Assists the Manager in control of food costs, waste, and ordering.
Please send your resume to email@example.com