Mechanical Repairers- Truck and Transport Mechanic
Iron Horse Rentals
Job location: Langley - BC, British Columbia
Job ID: #JP247-132599
Employer: Iron Horse Rentals
Job Category: Technician & Mechanic
Posting date: March 26, 2022
Expiry date: July 25, 2022
Job Title: Mechanical Repairers- Truck and Transport Mechanic
Employer: IronHorse Rentals Ltd
Work Location: Langley, British Columbia
Terms of Employment: Permanent Fulltime at least 30-40 hours per week
Wage: Cad$ 25.00 per hour
Start Date: as soon as Possible
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am until 4pm
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
- Drive Trucks
- Conduct overall inspections, diagnostics and mechanical test on each units;
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components using hand and power tools
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Maintain cleanliness of both exterior and interior of the vehicle.
- Maintain the over-all cleanliness of the shop.
- Ensure vehicles units are correct specification for proper performance.
- Have at least one year experience as truck and transport mechanic ;
- Ability lift at least 50 Lbs.;
- High concern for safety and a responsible work attitude
- Ability to speak English; Ability to speak French is an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Willing to undergo trade certification.
- Completion of at least secondary school and training courses or a related vocational program;
- Knowledge in Diesel Engine maintenance is an added advantage.
Contact email: Ironhorserentalsltd@gmail.com